Monday, August 1, 2011

The Heat Is On!

We hit a record high of 106 today.  I would have liked to be sitting at home in the air conditioning (which I got fixed last week!) but instead I was working on the second floor of a building without air conditioning attempting to put oil based paint on metal door frames. 

I'll be back on the second floor again tomorrow, but I do get a bit of a reprieve.  I'll be leaving mid afternoon to go the the dentist.

Yes, only record high temps and painting in an un-airconditioned building could make me actually look forward to going to the dentist.

2 comments:

  1. That's poor working conditions if you ask me. OMG, how awful for you. I expect you drank gallons of water at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there, like extra work the dentist could do to prolong your visit there?

    ReplyDelete