Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011!

I'm baaaaaaccccck!  No excuses.  Just pure laziness on my part.  I just came to a point where I felt like I had nothing important to say.  Important or not, I'm back just the same.

I have to say, I'm glad to see 2011 go.  It wasn't that it was a horrible year filled with unhappiness or tragedy for me.  It was just a year filled with growing pains.  It was a year where I was brave enough to face some things I had chosen to ignore.  I didn't gain any huge insight or find the answers to all my questions.  But, I did learn to start putting myself first in a totally unselfish way.

So here's to 2012.  I don't have any resolutions or big dreams for the upcoming year.  My only wish is one that I hope comes true for everyone.  May this year be filled with happy surprises and unexpected opportunity. 

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you happiness, good health, and much joy in the New Year. Take it all one day at a time, and you'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! Happy New Year and love the positivity of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all done with 2011 too. In fact, would it be OK if I kicked it really, really hard as it makes its way out the door?

    ReplyDelete