Friday, March 4, 2011

A Week in Review

It is the end of a very long week.  Let's take a look at all that was accomplished.

1.  The four month old stack of papers were finally shredded and removed from the floor of my office.

2.  All my laundry was not only done, but folded AND put away within a 24 hour period.

3.  My friends Pain and Pressure finally decided to leave my head.

4.  One school yearbook was completed.

5.  Preparations were made for one school musical. 

6. 34 kindergartners managed to say "please" and "thank you" for an entire day.

7.  The tears of two little girls were replaced with smiles with the wave of a magic wand.  (Literally.)

8.  One little boy read his first book all by himself.

9.  One kindergarten teacher received about a million hugs.

All in all, I would say it has been a very successful week.

1 comment: